Thursday, March 24, 2005

I ordered a pizza!

Yeah, that doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment until you realize that I ordered it online and the whole website was in Dutch! I'm really starting to understand this language! I'm picking up bits and pieces just from reading signs, shopping and talking with people and I'm to the point where I can read bit of newspaper stories and headlines! Sorry, no pictures of the pizza guy, but I can tell you that the pizza delivery guys drive mopeds. They have a rack on the back of the bike that is an insulated pizza warmer and they drive around town delivering pizza. It tasted pretty yummy - the company is called New York Pizza. Their slogan is "Damn Tasty!" Gotta love the blunt Dutch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Jenn! I wonder what your names are in Dutch??

Jennifer said...

The toppings and pizza and everything were correct!

Mom, are you serious?