Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Our last night!

We leave tomorrow! WAH! I'm NOT ready to go! I really like it here. I like the people, the sights, the smells, the food, - everything!

Our flight leaves Schipol airport at 2pm. It takes about 3 hours to Iceland and then we have about a 2 hour layover there. Then on to BWI -another 7 hours or so. We arrive at 5:45. So basically we will have done a TON of traveling (and we'll be exhausted!) and only 3 hours and 45 minutes will have passed with the time difference - can you say JET LAG?! BTW - we're 7 hours earlier than the EST now because we had to change the clocks the night before Easter Sunday. I have no idea when you all change them!

We went for a long walk today all around Waterlooplein and the University of Amsterdam. Then Jeff took Justice and Journey for sushi and Jagger and I did some last minute souvenir shopping. Jagger was in no mood to sit in a restaurant!

Don't worry - this won't be my last post! I still have a lot of pictures that I want to share so I'll be posting more when we get home. We're getting ready to go on an evening walk and see the sights at night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could tell all along you weren't going to want to come back home, back to reality. But all good things must come to an end...You can always go back again, you know. My Internet Explorer wasn't working for a few days. So today I finally got to read everything since Saturday. (Kept coming up -"This page cannot be displayed". It did the same thing for my Yahoo, too.) See you soon...or at least talk to you soon....at home. Have a safe trip. I love you guys. Mom

Anonymous said...

be safe!! can't wait to see all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for continued safe travel. I have enjoyed reading your blog.