Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pictures

WAAH! I'm tired! I can't believe that we only have a few more days here! Time is just FLYING by!

I have a TON of pictures to post, but I just haven't had the time to uplooad them to the computer and resize them. I really don't know if I will get to them before we leave on Sat. If I don't, I PROMISE I will get them up as soon as we get home!

I also still have some pics from our other trips here that I haven't gotten up yet!! I may even put up our pics from Turks and Caicos too and make this a general vacation journal. We're thinking that our next family trip will probably be to St Johns in the spring. We loved it there when we were in St Thomas for a friend's wedding. There is a great campground on St John that the kids would LOVE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or her loving MOTHER!!!