Monday, November 21, 2005

This, that, and the other

Whew! You'd think we would be used to the time change thing by now....I even made a schedule of activities for us, making sure to give our bodies extra time to adjust.....I feel like we're the laziest tourists ever!

You won't believe the big fashion trend here - yes, anything knitted is still "in"- knitted scarves, shawls, ponchos, even purses - but now they have added LEG WARMERS! Gosh, I grit my teeth even when typing that! Leg warmers are everywhere - in all the colors, prints, textures and styles you can imagine. They are even in the souvenir shops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the leg warmers bring back memories of your childhood, Jenn?

Jennifer said...

I've given up the Birkenstock sandals and replaces them with Birkenstock clogs!

Gosh,I guess I'll need to return the pink purple striped legwarmers I got for you......would you prefer the animal fur ones?